- 3G/HDSDI output
- 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.8″) sensor (4:2:2 color)
- Interchangeable CS/C lens mount (sold separately)
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i, and 1280 x 720p
- Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
- Includes 12V power supply in box
The Marshall CV344 Full-HD Miniature Camera offers performance, flexibility, and value in a compact form factor. Built around a next generation 2.5-Megapixel, 1/2.8-inch sensor, the CV344 delivers ultra-crisp, clear progressive Full-HD video up to 1920x1080p at 60/59/50fps and interlaced 1920x1080i at 60/59/50fps.
The CV344 utilizes a full-sized BNC (3G/HDSDI) output on rear panel and locking I/O connection for power, control, and stereo audio input (embedded on 3G/HDSDI output). The CV344’s CS lens mount offers a wide range of prime and varifocal lens options from ultra-wide to telephoto.
The CV344 can capture detailed shots while maintaining an ultra-discreet compact point-of-view perspective without sacrificing versatility or convenience. Remote adjustment and picture settings commands are delivered via common RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on locking breakout cable. A wide range of picture adjustment settings are available and adjustable from a distance including paint (red/blue), white balance, exposure, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, gamma, and more.